Would you qualify?
If you are a business owner, entrepreneur or inventor, would your business qualify for the x10 Fast Track? What stage is your business at? And what is your x10 Growth Potential?
Are you an x10 candidate?
Let’s find out…Start with these ELEVEN questions:
- Is your business beyond Stage 4 in its business growth?
- Do you have disruptive ‘game-changing’ technology, products or services?
- Do you know your core competences and the basis for your current and future competitive advantage?
- Do you understand the competitive landscape and how this is likely to evolve? (You may not be the only disrupter out there, so don’t just think about the incumbents.)
- Why is your solution unique?
- Do you understand your value proposition, how this can be monetised, and how your revenues and profits will be derived?
- Have you segmented your market and defined your Ideal Customers?
- Why will your offerings be commercially compelling for your target customers? How is this likely to evolve?
- Is there a global market for your products or services?
- Is the demand likely to grow? What third party data do you have to substantiate this?
- What do you need for the business to scale globally?
These are some questions to consider. Our Initial Screening has over seventy (70) criteria we use to assess the growth potential and readiness of a business.
If you think you’re ready to talk, then contact x10 PARTNERS.
Why access Public Capital Markets?
It’s no secret that it usually takes substantial capital to build a business, especially if you’re trying to build a serious global business quickly. Are Public Capital Markets the answer for you?
Be careful. Get help.
Accessing public capital markets via an IPO (Initial Public Offering) or an RTO (Reverse Take Over) back-door listing can make perfect sense, but you need to have the right business – and help from experienced advisors you can trust.
Avoid Excessive Dilution
You will need to share your equity, but you don’t want to suffer from excessive dilution of your shareholding.
Private investors often demand significant discounts for investing in a private company whose shares are not liquid (i.e. easily tradeable). It is risky for investors in your private company to hold shares that are difficult to sell, especially without an agreed exit strategy.
It is very easy for founders to be excessively diluted before they have raised sufficient investment capital to give the business real traction in the marketplace. This is especially true if you seek investments from traditional Venture Capitalists. You may be much better off with long-term strategic investors and experienced partners who bring both capital and the guidance to build the business quickly.
A well-structured IPO or RTO provides the ability to raise less expensive, less diluting investment capital from public capital markets, initially and on an ongoing basis for your continued managed growth. x10 PARTNERS help you fast-track this process.
Achieve Your Goals Faster
Could you build the business and achieve your goals faster if you are not constrained by a lack of capital? What additional opportunities can you fulfill?
And of course, you are building a valuable asset, an asset that can be made even more valuable when you achieve liquidity through easily tradeable shares on a public stock exchange.
Valuable shares in your own company you can trade on the open market…
Build A Bigger Pie
Accessing the public capital markets via IPO or RTO can transform your previously private business into a ‘cashed-up’ public company vehicle with all the necessary resources and infrastructure for the next phase of your growth.
In a nutshell, it’s all about rapidly building a massively bigger pie – and enjoying the journey!
Driving exponential growth. Accelerating access to public capital markets.